Joy 2: Chivalry Joy 2: Chivalry

Please, PLEASE, do a small cartoon where she fucking kills her self and other feminists or she goes to jail or gets fired or SOMETHING, and i assure you 5 stars everyday. I fucking hate feminists, and i hate situations where they don't get what they deserve. other than that, I love everything you do!

Toons These Days: Ep 24 Toons These Days: Ep 24

His humour is not like mcfarlane's, wtf?

Anyway, I hate with all my heart bob's burgers, but just because it's not my style, it doesn't make it bad. The quality, is superior, it's just not funny to me. Everyone here complaining about cartoon and wheter they're good or bad, think for a sec, are they really bad, or are they just not funny to you? If you think they're that bad, then please, animate one yourself, and show it to us, so you see how easy is to make something every week, that millions watch on tv.

Regarding this animation, good, and yea, the flaws on the sync where there, but not a major distrubance.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Quite a tough one to review. Before I start, must I say that I loved it. But there's one thing that bothers me. For one, the ambience is different. It seems to lighten up on certain moments, but it darker in general, and it confuses me in a different way. Don't consider that as something bad, since I always felt that... disturbance, we might say, when watching salad fingers, but for some reason, it disturbs me on a way i can't explain, and that really interesting. The thing that bothers me, is in the horse scene, that horse in the drawer seems much like a comedy resourse by the way it was folded and kinda broke the tension of the moment. Except for that small thing, the rest was perfect. 5 stars, and good to see more from you!

Ice Fishing Ice Fishing

Reminds me of narwhals. Loved it!

Free to Play Free to Play

You're just brutal

Team Desu Team Desu

Fucking good

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

Does anyone even read the description? Gosh...

Lazy Writing 10 Lazy Writing 10

Omg, lol!

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

When i saw the snake I was like, hm, ok something might happen... and all of a sudden...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i did wonder if it would alert people and maybe ruin the surprise effect.

Rayman Legends Rayman Legends

You're nothing but a master, and have teamed up with some incredible guys!